Our Academy program introduces 5-7 year old players to the basic skills of soccer in a fun and exciting environment. The program consists of two sessions per week: eight weeks in the fall and six weeks in the spring. The first session of each week on Mondays will focus on fundamental skill-building, while the second session on Wednesdays will focus on game-play. It is Team Evanston’s belief that the game is the best teacher and our players must be put in that environment weekly.
As part of the registration fee, all Academy players will receive two Team Evanston t-shirts, one pair of socks, one pair of shorts, and a soccer ball on the first day of practice. Players should always bring a bottle of water.
Team Evanston Academy – Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Details
- Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30-5:45pm at James Park (baseball outfield #2)
- Fall: September 7th - Nov 2nd - 8 weeks
- Spring: Dates TBA - 6 weeks
- Cost: $445 (price includes Fall 2016 and Spring 2017)
- Eligibility: players who are entering 1st grade in August 2016. Note: we also accept players who are younger based on their ability/experience.
- FREE TRIAL SESSIONS AVAILABLE!
- Click Here To Register