- Sep 11
- YSSL Season Begins
- Sep 12
- IWSL Season Begins
- Oct 16
- Chicago Red Stars vs FC Kansas City 07:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Oct 23
- Chicago Fire vs Real Salt Lake-Youth Soccer Night 07:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Oct 31
- IWSL Season Ends
- Nov 07
- YSSL Season Ends
- Nov 08 ↓ Nov 12
- Shooting and Finishing Camp 05:00 PM – 06:30 PM
- Nov 15 ↓ Nov 18
- 3v3 Prep Training 05:00 PM – 06:30 PM
- Nov 21
- 3v3 Thankful Classic 01:00 PM – 03:00 PM
What the Parents are Saying
I don't know how he is ALWAYS so positive, dedicated, enthusiastic, and professional, but he is. My kids respect him and have been motivated to work hard in soccer.
His positive coaching made every player feel good about being there.
He has high expectations of the players, which I appreciate. He truly seems to care about the players, both on and off the field.
He is fair, cares about the kids, and genuinely seems to enjoy coaching them. He celebrates their successes and is great at helping them develop their skills.
He really knows how to make the game fun and I could see the kids really learning and improving throughout the season.