High School Boys’ Preparation Camp will prepare players for the rigors of high school soccer by customizing the training based on high school coach feedback and the unique demands of the physical high school game.
Camp training themes include:
- Technical training preparation to sharpen the quality of a player’s control and 1st touch
- Controlling the ball from the air while under defensive pressure
- Speed of tactical decisions under defensive pressure
- Improving the attacker's movement to exploit the opponent’s defensive backline
- Box organization when attacking and when defending
- Speed, agility, and quickness training to improve coordination, body control, and explosive technique
- Finishing from low driven passes and from aerial crosses
- Training for the "Cooper Test"
The camp is coached by Senad Hot, the CFJ North Shore Director of Coaching, and supported by the Evanston Soccer Association coaching staff.
SCHEDULE: August 2nd-August 5th