Our annual Pre-season Summer Camp will prepare players technically, physically, and psychologically for the coming season. Technical and physical preparation will challenge players each day while the coaching staff introduces basic tactic concepts throughout the week. The technical standards for the 2021-22 season will be set using the Curriculum set forth by the Chicago Fire Academy. Small-sided internal games will be included each day of the camp. The second week will finish with a club picnic.
This camp is recommended for all players on Team Evanston teams. We highly recommend this camp for Orange teams from U9-U12 as they prepare for the pre-season Fire Invitational near the end of August 2021.
The camp will conclude with a day of friendly matches and competitions.
- Aug. 9th (5:00-6:30pm) | Total technique: Ball mastery challenge
- Aug. 10th (5:00-6:30pm) | Total control: Passing and receiving
- Aug. 11th (5:00-6:30pm) | Total attack: 1v1s, 2v1s, 3v2s to goal
- Aug. 12th (5:00-6:30pm) | Game day: in-house small sided games, scrimmages
- Aug. 13th (5:00-6:30pm) | Rain Out
(CFJ North Shore)
- Aug. 9th (6:30-8:00pm) | Make your move: 1v1 Attacking techniques
- Aug. 10th (6:30-8:00pm) | Create your goal: Combination passing to create goals
- Aug. 11th (6:30-8:00pm) | Counter attacking: Attacking and defensive transitions
- Aug. 12th (6:30-8:00pm) | Game day: in-house small sided games, scrimmages
- Aug. 13th (6:30-8:00pm) | Rainout
LOCATION: Robert Crown Turf Fields │ 1801 Main Street │ Evanston, IL 60202