Every summer, players look for opportunities to train and compete in games. This summer, we are offering the Summer Soccer Friendlies Series, one weekly training and one friendly game per week for players interested in regular training and game minutes during the summer months.
These new Summer Friendlies will allow players to play against other local clubs during the summer. Players will be place on new teams based on gender, age, and skill level.
- 7 training sessions
- 6 games (no games on July 4th)
- Open to all players ages 5-12 years old
- Teams will be made based on age and ability
- Players could be placed on co-ed team based on registrations and player fit
- June 23 – Aug 7
- Training on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30 pm at Robert Crown turf fields
- Games on Sunday afternoons at Robert Crown Turf field