TopTekkers has created a new curriculum to further encourage players to continue their development while at home. Team Evanston players participate in Player One while CFJ North Shore players participate in the Player One+ course. All Chicago Fire Juniors clubs, including Team Evanston/ CFJ North Shore as an affiliate, are offering their winter players the program.
- Opportunity to complete fun take-home tasks designed to support each player's personal development
- Promotes and educates players on tactics, analysis, creativity, nutrition and self-confidence
- Players receive personal feedback
Free Play Fridays
Team Evanston sets up opportunities for players to play on Fridays under the guidance of a coach but without the coaching. This free play allows players a safe environment where they can enjoy the game with friends without any expectations for performance. This means players determine which skills to try or which passes to make. A Team Evanston staff coach oversees the environment to make sure it is safe and that equipment, including field time, is used equitably.
- Free play in a safe environment
- Get additional touches on the ball
- Invite friends to play
- Try all your skills
TeamLeague Summer Program
Players interested in playing regular games over the summer without the travel commitment can register for our TeamLeague Summer program. Players are grouped by age and ability to play in a local league in order keep their soccer skills sharp and to stay fit over the summer.
- An opportunity to play locally over the summer
- Continue your development with Team Evanston’s positive coaching
Chicago Fire Emerging Talent Program
Each year, players age U11-U14 are nominated by coaches from throughout the national Fire Juniors network for a unique summer training camp. This camp brings together coaches from around the national Fire Juniors network to train, give feedback, and select players for a national tournament later in the soccer year.
- Greater exposure to more excellent Fire Juniors coaches
- Additional competitive training and game opportunities
- Thorough feedback in a performance focused environment
FIFA Winter Challenge Cup 2020-21
Registered ESA players are invited to compete in the club’s FIFA video game competitions held throughout the year. These competitions are fun, engaging ways for teammates and clubmates to engage through one of their favorite soccer platforms – FIFA!
- Connect with teammates and clubmates from home.
- Detailed rules created to ensure a fun, respectful tournament.
- FREE activity for winter break.